models.xxx Twitter

I'm not getting a very good vibe from the models.xxx twitter, it seems extremely biased to the more polished and professional modelcentro pages, I see very little twitter promotion of accounts like my own which are more of the amateur / gonzo style, its very frustrating to see what feels like bias.

Especially considering the accounts that are getting the attention on models.xxx twitter are clearly high-end accounts which presumably are already very succesful, accounts like mine would really benefit from the promotion but I certainly feel that we are being neglected.

Having used clips4sale in the past, I knew with absolute confidence that every single time I put up new content, a tweet from the clips4saleupdates account would promote my work, every single time, that doesn't happen here, ok modelcentro will post a tweet to my own account when I publish new work but other than that, it feels like I'm on my own.

Maybe I'm the only person feeling like this but it would be good to hear feedback from other account members.

Comments

• Hi 

Youre not the only model feeling like this, I havent ever been shared on a Model Centro twitter account. I have tagged them in my posts before and still nothing, Im not sure how they pick who gets promoted and who doesnt. I have seen a few 'amateur' websites been promoted in the past but I suppose they do have their rep to up hold and would prefer to 'sponsor' those who look more professional In hope others will make an account. 

My twitter is https://twitter.com/ElizabethHunny if you want to follow me (ill follow back) also happy to help and promote fellow models :) xx

• Hi, 

models.xxx is pretty young account with only 6k followers. i don't think it will help you with the sellings. The better thing is to find a huge account with more then 100k followers to post your stuff. There are many accounts like this promouting girls only for a fan sign pic.  

• I agree Jeny, and I do use those kinds of accounts, I just don't like the way I'm feeling overlooked by the modelcentro network.

• do you have activated models.xxx promotion option in our account manager? 

• yes Jeny i do.

• edited August 2016

busty_von_tease! The frequency of promotional posts made by our marketing team depends on the frequency of updates for the specific model, rather than any sort of personal preference towards the model.  It appears you have made a few updates this week, one last week, and then a few weeks before that, and this might explain the frequency you are being pushed on the twitter account.  It might help further if you were to tweet pictures and mention the model.xxx, and therefore they'd retweet no matter what was happening for updates, and you'd get twice the exposure.

Hi @ElizabethHunny , You don't have Models.xxx promotion enabled, that's why they don't post about updates on your site. To activate this promotional offer, please go to 'Promotion'>'Promotional offers'> 'Models.xxx details and setup' and click on 'Activate Promotion' button.
  • edited August 2016

With respect, after doing a simple search on Twitter, I'm not sure I agree with that statement, that might be the policy but from what I see, that doesn't appear to be whats implemented.

I do tweet models.xxx and I rarely get any the same favor in return.

I would be delighted to be proven to be wrong.
  • busty_von_tease , understood.  We will follow up with the team responsible for this account regarding the policy for retweets and models promoted.  Our apologies for your concern here, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

• Once again, new content added on my site and nothing on models.xxx twitter, again all I see are the high-end "air-brushed" style sites.

Disappointing.

• Hey Busty, once again, I feel the same & most of my content is high quality & model like images. It was only today I actually posted on twitter about this...

Hoping Sasha can create more attention to everyones profiles... 

All the best, Natalie K

www.NatalieK.xxx