#21 FeatureFriday - Payouts History, Summer Gifts and more!

We know, we’ve made you wait so long for this digest, but you’ll see it’s worth the wait!

This Feature Friday is mostly about your site’s revenue, reports, and payouts – features that you, our dear partners, have asked us to implement. So, let’s go over the latest updates
:

Payouts History

This long-awaited feature has been finally added to the model, studio and affiliate admin panels. Now, you can see all your past and upcoming payouts on a single page. To find this in your admin, go to 'Me' and open 'Payouts History'.                          image

You are also able to get detailed stats on each payout:

Repaid Transactions

Unfortunately, retrievals and chargebacks are a standard part of running a business, and it is always sad to see a new chargeback on your transactions list. Each time a chargeback happens on a site powered by ModelCentro, the CentroBill team focuses all their efforts on getting your money back to your account.

To notify you of all the funds we were able to collect, we have added a new transaction type called “repaid chargebacks”.

Payment Details Page Update

For your convenience, we have moved the Payment Details section to a separate page. You can find the new updated page under the ‘Me’ tab of your admin panel.

Summer Gift Set

Summer is almost over, but there are still plenty of chances to enjoy it! We’ve added a new summer gift set to let your fans prolong your summer mood.

Detailed Refund Notifications

From now on, the refund notification you are getting via email, in the Mobile App, and in the Activity feed will include the refund reasons.

Legal Docs Update

Please take a minute to review updates in legal agreements: 

Website Terms and Conditions

Privacy Policy

CUSTODIAN OF RECORDS U.S.C. TITLE 18, SECTION 2257 COMPLIANCE

Let us know what you think by leaving your comments!

Comments

• really nice update , thank you!

• i wish i got payouts that good lol 

• like Thor, who gets payouts like that?

If so, no problem, but please, could they get hold of me & tell me how to improve my fans :)

I spend half my day chatting with my fans inside in the independent messaging & love to update my site at least 5 days a week, sometimes daily... still no payouts like that lol :)

On the side of the #featurefriday, wow, nice improvements as always MC, thanks xxx

• Thank you for these updates. I got really excited hoping the android app would be included, but these updates are great!

• Hi! What exactly is the summer gift set? Not really sure where to find more information about it!

Thanks!

• Thank you for your feedback, guys!

candymatic, your fans are able to buy these gifts for you during your live shows. Once someone buys a gift for you, you'll see it in the chat :)