And the winners of the 2016 Share Your Independence Twitter contest are...

Ladies and Gentlemen!

It is my pleasure to introduce to you the winners of the 2016 Share Your Independence Twitter contest.

These lucky individuals will be rewarded for participation in #ShareModelCentro with $100 Amazon gift cards!

BBW Christy Live 

Cher Azur 

Princess Mika

JeseylynOnline

NatalieK

Sam38G

Mazzaratie Monica

Gen Padova 

Trinity Guess

Sharleen

Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone who participated. If you didn’t win, you’ll at least get lifetime 10% of what ModelCentro makes on each account you referred!

Winners, you will have electronic amazon gift cards in your emails within 24 hours!

Congratulations!

Comments

• omg, thank you gratefully! I never win, but proves, hard work & perseverance... thank you ModelCentro!

• WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ^_^ Thank you, MC!

• Congrats to the winners!!! 

• Wow !! I had to read it twice because I couldn't believe it ! Never won anything in my life before haha ! Thanks guys !

• Congratulations to all the winners!

• this is beyond awesome! ty MC!  Congrats to everyone :)

• Make sure to show off if you get something cute and awesome ;)

• edited July 2016

Well, I live in South East Pacific on a tiny Island, so I had a hard time to find something that could be shipped to me and finally had to register an account on a relay shop. 

I hope it's not gonna cost me too much to get my parcel... I bought something worth $9 only for a start, just in case I have $100+ shipping fees... 

Also, if other models are overseas and looking for a relay shop, I use www.relayshopusa.com it gives you an american address. 

• Sorry to hear about the trouble, @Sharleenflry. Do you have a local website that is like Amazon, where we could get a gift card instead? We did that for a person in Europe who couldn't get delivery from Amazon last time, I'm sorry I didn't mention it was an option :(

• Just wanted to thank the MC team for my amazon bought new ext. harddrive... done me a massive favour, as filming most days, I use so much harddrive every month! Thanks for my win & thanks for the $100, you guys are stars! xxx