Any recommendations for a quality splitter ?

I have been trying to stream on multiple sites for the past few wks ...only to run into various issues like manycam using too many processes , chrome or firefox freezing or moving slow.

Im still using a logitech 9000 on my laptop . 

any suggestions ? 

Comments

• VerySoft Webcamsplitter is the top one recommended by most splitcammers.

Other splitters include Splitcam (free), Webcammax ($24.95), Xsplit (free but upgrade to subscription for more features) and SoftService Camsplitter ($29.95).

There is also Xlovecam's splitter. It is the Verysoft Webcamsplitter but customized for camgirls. It comes with the Xlovecam Flux Manager. You need to set up an account with Xlovecam as a camgirl to buy the software. They take 9.99 pounds out of your earnings. I use this splitter most of the time because it actually places me a few spots higher on sites that I split compared to using just Verysoft. It's also really stable.

When I need to do special effects eg. greenscreen, text on screen, PIP, I use Xsplit. It's resource intensive but it can really do a lot of stuff better than Splitcam or Webcammax.

I have never used the SoftService Camsplitter. It is relatively new compared to the others.

• I've tried Manycam & Splitcam my self but I find Many cam was giving me probems and split cam is wonderful but there is a delay Thanks @ModelXXX I'll try a few that you have reccomended =)

• thanks it seems like sites like imlive and ifriends dont seem to let camgirls use splitters ?

has anyone successfully tried a splitter on these sites ? other than using splitcam (which has been extremely slow ) or manycam

• From what I understand, Streamate doesn't allow splitting. Not too sure about the other camming sites. I know a lot of them do. Pretty much every low-traffic camming site will allow splitting completely out of necessity.

• so i  am  guessing to  use a splitter for certain sites

and regular cam for streamate