Early opt-in to MCProfits.com

Get quality traffic for your website!

MCProfits will take care of the affiliate side of your business while you enjoy your website and its new members!

MCProfits, developed by the ModelCentro team, is a revolutionary traffic generation platform for your MC website!

MCProfits will allow you and your website to be promoted by top industry affiliates with quality traffic.

While we're making final preparations, we've enabled early opt-in to MCProfits in your "Promotional offers" section where you can review terms and requirements and apply for an approval queue. 

Each site and its aspects will be reviewed individually - from site design, content quality and quantity to promo tools availability.  

We will make an announcement when MCProfits will launch and the approval process begins. Stay tuned!

Comments

• So can we finally get some general info about MCProfits? How is it different than the existing affiliate accounts?

• Need more information what kind of promotion and how it will work. 

• MCProfits will be a more complete affiliate program, with cutting-edge promo tools, a better filtering model search tool (based also on categories and tools available per model). All this will allow you to get promoted by all major affiliates out there, making sure you receive more traffic to your sites.

Just make sure your site has all criteria needed to opt-in, and you'll see your traffic and members base grow! cheeky

• edited June 2016

What criteria is needed to opt-in?

• Eh, MC error page again. Be sure to check it out once site's back up.

• @Guido no information is coming up. Probably because I have an account with no site setup. Had to register a model account, as when I signed up the model referral wasn't available in the affiliate dashboard.

Is the same information available on the MC blog or something?

• Nevermind, didn't just load for me the first time.

• This is great and exciting too....do we know when it will actually launch??

I love modelcentro you guys work so hard for us and its greatly appreciated :)

• Thanks @kelley ;laugh

We still don't have an exact date for the launch, but it will be soon! Stay tuned!

• How long exactly does it take to get accepted? 

• @MonsterMales, it will be a quick process, but as far as I'm aware approvals have not started yet (they're holding till close to launch of the program to do it.