Fake likes

Hello! I asked for this before but I didn't have a reply so here's again: 

Is that possible to fake likes in our videos and photo set? 

Having more likes/ thumbs up works as "social proof" (incase that you don't know what it is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_proof)

It will help us to attract new customers/viewers/subcribers/whatevs 

now is possible doing this making a lot of accounts. thats so time cosuming since I need a new email for every single account which is not viable (at least for me)

what do you think? 

ty for reading

Comments

• Hey Alan! I agree that it could be useful, certainly to drive more interaction. You could also make a few fake users (all you need are new emails) and add comments/likes that way. I'll bring it up as a feature that's been requested and see when we can schedule it for - to have a button that'll set this, vs having to go the long way around.

• @alandoro - I ended up just having support remove the comments/likes/dislikes feature complete from my site. It looks horrible when only a handful of people bother commenting/liking - guests see this feature, too, before they even join. So, I just removed it completely. Hardly anyone really used it anyway :) So, if you don't want to do fake likes you can just remove the feature entirely. 

• thats a good idea , to jsut get them removed . I might ask them to do the same with mine .