Cool Free SEO Tool For Competitor Keyword Research

Here's a cool free SEO tool that I use for keyword research. It's very simple for you to do the same:

1) Create a list of websites for models in the same niche / fetish as you

2) Punch in your site and the other models sites into the tool.

3) Hit the Submit button, then click on "See full keyword analysis" on the right side of the report.

There will be a red X next to the keywords that the competition beats you at. It'll also show the traffic volume for those keywords / phrases. Search volume traffic data from Google AdWords, so it's trustworthy.

Might even give you some new show / content ideas.

Now how you beat them? The blogging functionality with a comprehensive internal linking strategy with keyword rich anchor text (the highlighted words in the link) going to the pages that you strategically want to boost the rankings for. Mix that with an off-site backlinking strategy and slowly you'll be able to bump up the rankings of that specific page.

Was doing some keyword research today and thought I'd share.

Comments

• Just to give you all an idea of how I'm using it. I'm syndicating a bunch of Chaturbate interviews, primarily for the internal linking to my main Chaturbate information page. I want to see what Chaturbate-related queries some of the other model resource sites are outranking me for, so I know what I should be using for the anchor-text to bump that particular page up for.

And that's 2016 SEO for ya.

• This is certainly a great thing to do! Thanks @WebcamStartup

• Pretty awesome stuff. Thank you for sharing, @WebcamStartup