ModelCentro is 1 year old!

edited December 2014 in Events and Holidays
ModelCentro celebrates its first birthday on December 11th, 2014. The platform has been very well received since its inception a year ago, with over 2,000 models joining and a nomination acquired for the XBIZ Innovative Web Product of the Year. To celebrate with us, don’t forget to take part in the ModelCentro Birthday Bash twitter contest and win a cool prize!

There were many more features released within the past year. Which was your favorite? Why is it important to you?

We are very thankful to all the models who chose to use our system and have seen us develop it for the past year. The team is excited about what the future will bring!

Comments

• Happy Birthday 
    to all the team!! 

You Rock!!

The best is yet to come!
    xoxo

NickyFerrari.com
  • edited December 2014
    I love every single feature about the site, I don't really have a favorite, all wonderful features. I will say the support is AWESOME! Anytime I've had a question or problem it was answered or resolved very fast. Happy Early Birthday :D
    To many many more years/birthdays celebrating with y'all :D Thanks to everyone @ modelcentro for your hard work :)
  • Happy Birth Day ModelCentro

• Awww thanks everyone!
  • Congrats this is awesome.  so glad I came across it on twitter... cant wait to go live