Modelcentro down?

Hi

Get error page for last 4 hours no matter i try to open my site or MC account.  Also users are mailing me about the same problem. What happened and how fast will you resolve it?

Comments

• here too is already since 12 h :D well is weekend let them enjoy lol...

• @sexydea

well i'm not really happy about it because centrobill is working and it may cause mass cancelation flow. 

• looks like is ok again ... is the first time since 2 years so not so the big problem for me ... modelcentro team do a good job ...

• @sexydea ;

yeah but would like to get any info while servers been down though

• they tweet about already

Your websites are up and running. Some upload/content processing functionality still limited. Down reason: severe storage hardware failure.

• Please see for more information http://community.modelcentro.com/index.php?p=/discussion/901/

We did send this mailer out earlier to notify about the down time, @jeny Smith, @sexydea, did noone recieve it?

Hey there!

This email notification is to let you know that the data center is currently experiencing down time. Due to overload of the servers, your website may be down with a "Temporary Maintenance" notice at this time.

The team of the data center is doing their best to restore service.

This is the first time ever that the down time has been global and for such a time span. We will update you about the full set of causes for this problem as soon as an investigation is complete. Updates as to the fix status can be found on @modelcentro twitter feed.

Thank you for your understanding, patience and support.

Yours truly,
    ModelCentro Team

• I didn't receive one. checked spam. Doubt it was filtered on the ISP level. MX records?

• Received the one you just sent, no text email though.

• i had no mail too @natalie ; ... no problem its up again ...

• found the mail in gmail "promo offers" folder

• @akaAlex Gmail is such Gmail :) well, at least it did go out. Please whitelist us, we do our best to send relevant information, and sometimes it's simply vital.