What's Happened?

Why can't I get on to my site? Every time I click on modelcentro it's saying they're doing maintenance? Since first light this morning. Anyone know what's going on?

Comments

• Why can't I get on to my site? Every time I click on modelcentro it's saying they're doing maintenance? Since first light this morning. Anyone know what's going on?

• all modelcentro sites are down. no any info from MC

• An email with an ETA would have been pleasant and thoughtful. 

• @webcamstartup

i would be calm just knowing they are working on resolving it. But since it is weekend they may find it out only on monday. we're loosing real money right now

• I'm in the same boat. Site-wide model referral banners landing on what might as well be a 404 page.

But you cope and know it's only temporary. Primarily out of laziness, but not even going to bother taking sitewide banners down in interim.

• edited June 2016

Well, by the time I was trying to post on this forum, community was down too. I'm writing up a second mailer and thread with details now, give me 10 minutes. @webcamstartup @jeny smith

There's also been posts on twitter and a mailer earlier letting you know about the issues.

• Hmm....Didn't receive an email. Hiccups with mailservers as well?

• @webcamstartup i had no mail too but also no cancelation mail so i bet the mail server was down too :D but they wrote already 7 h ago on twitter that there are probs ... shit happens...

• DreDre
    edited June 2016

My site has been down since 9:30pm last night. It's just come back up as of 11:30 am today. 

I realize that technical issues happen, but for me, the lack of communication is equally as concerning. 

Many models were tweeting the official model centro twitter account as soon as fans and we ourselves noticed the outage. An official tweet wasn't sent until 5:00 am,  8 hours after. 

The email you guys sent, didnt go out until 9:30 am, about 12 hours after.

Not only is Friday my biggest sales night, its also the day I have my releases scheduled and do most of my marketing for the weekend sales push. Being in the dark about whats going on with my site for that large amount of time is truly concerning and upsetting.

Had this been a shared hosting service like GoDaddy or something, an email at the least acknowledging the outage and that they are working to resolve the issue would have been sent within the hour.

• Not sure @WebcamStartup. I'll check over to see if it went though, could be in junk. I made plain-text one, might get marked as spam.

There has been 10 hours of crazy runaround, shouting and havoc, we have not been having a pleasant Saturday here, as you might imagine.