We won Best CMS at the AW Awards!

ModelCentro has announced their 2016 Adult Webcam Award for “Best CMS Platform” for the second year in a row. The AW Awards, held in Romania, recognize models, studios, cam sites, and other industry professionals operating in the live adult webcam market. 

The ModelCentro team is proud of performer Patricia Goddess, who won the 2016 AW Award for “Best Solo Site,” with her ModelCentro-powered website. Additionally, ModelCentro is excited to mention the following winners with ModelCentro-based sites: DeviousAngell of deviousangel.net for Fan Votes: Best Entertainer, SeductiveGoddess1 of seductivegoddess1.com for Alternative/Fetish Model, and SurperbBianca of superbbianca.com for CamGirl of the year. 

Congratulations, Patricia Goddess, DeviousAngell, SeductiveGoddess1, and SuperbBianca! And go, team, go!

Tagged:

Comments

• edited June 2016

How many 'Best CMS' do you have under your belt now? Congratulations!

• WebcamStartup , this is our fifth 'Best CMS' award , thank you!

• Figured it was somewhere up in there. Assuming you would have shouted out Natalie if she brought home her award?

• Best CMS platform, thanks also to all teams that are working behind the scenes....

Big round of applause!  

• You guys deserve it. I'm fairly new to modelcentro, but I absolutely love the platform and can't thank you guys enough for your service!

• Is there a list of winners floating around somewhere?

• Derp, found it. Thought they'd have a page for it but was featured right on their homepage.

• Congrats! 

• @WebcamStartup, I've missed the show, so wouldn't have brought the award home anyway, unfortunately. Looks like I won't be traveling till Vegas, or maybe even Barcelona, next year. I'm happy to even be nominated - really feels like a huge achievement, since someone went there and put my name up... they must really think what I do is good and useful - and that warms my heart way more than the award itself would.