Customize your Model Centro site for FREE with Zuzana Designs

Now through May 31st, Model Centro and Zuzana Designs are offering the chance to win one of 4 FREE design packages to customize your site. Packages include a logo design and varying levels of design depending on what package is won. Prizes range from $400-$800 in value and entering to win is easy. Simply enter your site URL at http://www.zuzanadesigns.com/modelcentro/ on or before May 31st and on June 1st, we’ll randomly select 4 sites that will win a package.

Sarah

Zuzana Designs

Comments

• Eeee! I entered <3 I hope I win one

• This is great I entered. Good to everyone

• Good luck to everyone. Looking forward to creating some beautiful sites to the winners :) 

• Hey ya, entered & very much hoping for a selection of banners :)

• Just 7 days left to get your entry in  :) Thanks for everyone that has entered so far. 

• Last day to get your site entered into the contest. Excited to see who will win the re-designs. 

• We have our winners! This was a great contest and I’m glad we had a randomizer script to pick the winners because it would have been too hard for us to choose. We had a lot of entries over the past month and wish we could pick more than 4 winners. If you didn’t win but are still interested in some design modifications, we are offering a 20% discount to our ModelCentro packages. The winners can contact us at sarah@zuzanadesigns.com to go over your ideas for your graphics. We’re excited to help turn your site into something great.

1ST PLACE PRIZE:

misscherazur.com

2ND PLACE PRIZE:

www.veropoutt.com

3RD PLACE PRIZE:

rileyvelvet.com

4TH PLACE PRIZE:

linacavalli.xxx

http://www.zuzanadesigns.com/modelcentro/winners.jpg

• Congrats to all the winners. Very exciting

• Finally I won something))) Congrats all and thank you so much

• Woot! Congrats to all the winners!

• well done & congrats...

Personally, I love the generic MC design I already have, but I'd love some new banners to go with my site nataliek.xxx

welcomed to email gnn075@gmail.com to discuss x

• Congrats to all the awesome winners!!!