Directory Submission Opportunities On Behalf Of CrakMedia

Hello,

Reaching out on behalf of Crakmedia (they know traffic and conversions, good people). They've got a couple web properties going on and we're talking about possible collaboration. A couple of those web properties could be leveraged by ModelCentro models,

They would be monetizing via individual model affiliate program. I don't know if there's any standards or restrictions they'd want on sites. All these talks are very informal and shot-from-the-hip, but there are some opportunities, they've got tons of sites in their quiver.

If anyone is interesting in exploring these options, shoot an email to info@webcamstartup.com and we'll see how everything works out.

They're a very receptive company, I actually have a little bit of history with them.

Hell, @Guido, you want me to CC you in an email to them about Crakrevenue and affiliate marketing? There could be some great value to tapping into their pre-existing webmasters / affiliates, and they specialize in the camming niche. Could be a great opportunity. If you don't want me to CC them in an email, it would be worth starting a dialogue in-and-of itself.

Comments

• @WebcamStartup we are already in contact with Crak and working on different projects. we'll def get something started soon. But feel free to add me in your e-mails. Always happy to give my 2 cents ;)

• @Guido that's exciting. They're a great company and have some very great webmasters in their network. MC could definitely benefit from collaboration with them. Glad to hear there's already dialogues in play ;)

• This is all very exciting! :)