Live House

I am planning a voyeur cam for my website . There are no other sites with this feature.

Only at "rude.com" there is a " Live House ". It is interesting for Voyeurs .

I will istall some cameras in my house that send a live video.(must not be high-quality cams, IP-cams

are ok, about 50 euros costs per cam )

The user can watch me then when I put them online. I'm not doing a show, showing my normal work.

My subject is "Nudist" and "Nudity",so I'm home usually naked at home, there is no chatting option

with the user , he can only watch me. I think that such an option at Model Centro would be

relatively simple to implement. Every Model could specify how many hours a day the Live House is online. 

What do You think about this ?

Comments

• Me personally I'm not interested in something like this. I have to many kids in my house.

• @Chrissy - CamSoda does something similar already. It's not a very popular feature, from what I know of.

I personally wouldn't be interested in something like this, either. I value my privacy and off cam / off work time. 

From my experience, most guys go to cam sites for the live interaction aspect of it. However, you never know! There are voyeur categories on various clip sites.

• Chrissy , thank you for your suggestion, it's a very interesting idea. Right now, unfortunately, MC live show functionality doesn't allow broadcasting from multiple cameras, but maybe we'll implement something similar in the future :) 

• I use split broadcasting software, manycam works on the MC liveshow app. That software allows you to split your screen upto 4 ways and you can put text in to name each room you are recording from. Hope that helps :)

• Thanks @Chloe_Keller! Yes, you could also try that, @Chrissy!

• Thanks a lot for Your comments. I want to realize that, at the beginning with two cams ( one at my pool, one in my kitchen ) does not mean that it is always online. I also want so privacy, but one or two hours a day I will put them on, will see what happens.