I created this this week, so what do you think?

Mostly was a project to procrastinate my papers.. Did I do well?

Comments

• Hey there and welcome to ModelCentro! What's the link to your site?

• edited April 2016

http://princesskisses.modelcentro.com/home

Google is awesome ;)

@princesskissmygf the Orientation: You seriously made me start laughing. Cute, clever and thanks for the laugh!

I would definetely take ModelCentro up on the free website name and WHOIS protection they offer. Better branding, looks more professional and free is always awesome, right? There's also some SEO benefits.

By the way, the ManyVids link on your Twitter account is broken. Thought you might want to know that.

I'd recomend turning on the video previews, primarily for the SEO benefits.

I also noticed some default text in some places. I'd change that up, but maybe that's just because I'm so used to reading MC stock text that I really am able to recognize it.

If you've ever got questions on webmaster-ish topics, feel free to holler at me. Know quite a bit, especially when it comes to search engines. How I make all my money anymore.

• Oh yeah, more blogging. Since the blog posts are public, it's the one thing search engines will pick up. When you've got a new video or photo set, blog about it. Describe the scene. Make sure the title and any header text is keyword / search phrase rich.

That and steadily releasing content.

• Thank you for the advice! How do I do the WHOIS thing? I will definitely blog more. Thank you so much! :)

• @princesskissmgf If you go into "My Site" in top menu and then "Settings" in the left side submenu, you'll see on top of that page the option to "Register a new domain". You can choose a domain you like, and all regular domains that are available will be free for your first year - as a present from ModelCentro. Then when you set the settings make sure to choose Private registration (that will also be free for you, we cover that cost as well).

Logical question I get after this is: What happens after 1 free year? The cost of the domain is something like $14-15 (including the priavate WHOIS), for 1 year. Next year that cost will be subtracted from your site's earnings. This is true for all .com's, .net's etc, but not .xxx - if you choose a .xxx, it's free for you as long as you use ModelCentro to power your site (or otherwise, it's something like $90/year I believe).

• I did all of that, but now the website is connnected and I do not know how to set it up or get to it.. Am I missing something?

• It'll configure on its own within 48 hours (the new domain name needs time to resolve).