Comments

• Sylvy!frown

Did you know that you can get a free domain name through ModelCentro? Just go to 'My Site' >'Settings'>'Register a new domain' 

• i saw it, and i wont be charged for a year? then after that i can choose if i wanna keep it or not?

• Sylvy, .xxx domain is free as long as you are with ModelCentro and update your website. Other domains are free for one year. When your domain will be about to expire, our team will contact you and ask whether you want to keep it or not. 

• Hey @Sylvy! I like your site and I think the color scheme is a really good choice. I think it would be best to use an actual logo instaed of a picture where the logo should be. I'd also write a longer bio and update all the texts on the page to ensure personalization - the default texts are pretty boring. There's also a default picture on the events calendar page that you might want to consider changing, and - to populate  the calendar - you probably want to schedule some events in the future so it's not all previous events.

• hi, thnx! i did change some of the texts on the site, but for the logo thing, not sure what to add there.

i will look into the calendar. 

• hi,

i did some changes and also added the logo and changed the texts. now i think its good.