Images sizes for Autumn design

I've had my site for a few months now but I'm really struggling with the design interface. It's very slow to load for me, and I'm having big issues customising anything on my site. Is there somewhere that tells you what all the image sizes are meant to be? I searched the forums and came up with background image sizes 780px by 1440px. I've tried this measurement and my images are hugely blown out. I need a list of all the image sizes so I can design all the elements to display correctly. At the moment all you can see is an extreme closeup of my face rather than a full body shot that it's meant to be. I've tried the photo editor in the design interface but no amount of tweaking is getting he image where I want it. It keeps cropping it too close.

While all your features are great, what really lets ModelCentro down is the site designer....its truly terrible! It's great you have templates but they are so limited, you can't change the layout the colour themes don't match what I want. But mainly the biggest issue is it just doesn't work for me. Trying to design a simple header and background has taken a full day and I still can't get it looking the way I want.

Are there tutorials somewhere?

Comments

• edited February 2016

lovelicks69 , in order to make your site look good on big monitors, the recommended size for the background images is 780px by 1440px. The users who have those big monitors are able to enjoy your big and high-res images.  If you would like your site to display properly on your computer, just upload images which have the same height as your monitor has laugh

this might be useful for you: 

Also, if you want a custom color scheme, feel free to send a request to support at modelcentro.com. Our techs may be able to change colors for you manually if there is time on the team's task rooster (it isn't something we'll do as a regular matter) 

As for the editor speed optimization, we are working on it, so the improvement is coming

We are also working hard to release another awesome skin, hang tight as it's going live soon and that will have over 10 color schemes!