#18 #FeatureFriday - Valentine’s Day Edition :)

Valentine's Day gifts in private messages

V-Day is not only a great day to earn. Don’t forget to greet your fans on the most romantic day of the year and get special gifts in return! Virtual gifts now come attached with a tip. They are sent through private messages from your fans straight to your inbox and to your profits!

HD Live Shows

Spoil your fans with amazing HD live shows using the desktop app. Gifts for $ are available during live shows so members can show their appreciation!

Read the full guide on how to set this up here. Make sure to try this out before advertising it to members, as it requires some setup on your side.

Optimized video stream for mobile devices

When you are offline, your site continues to bring you revenue. Now, your fans can enjoy your videos even more easily by choosing the content resolution depending on the quality of their internet connection.

Membership 1-click renewal

Tired of members leaving? Get them back while there is still time! There is now an easy way for them to renew subscriptions: Message the members who cancelled their memberships and try to get them back by clicking only a few buttons – they might just be waiting for a bit of extra attention!

Ability to create programs with affiliate revshare for Tips & Unlocks

Looking for additional ways to get more members to your site? Communicate with affiliates right in the ModelCentro Community and offer them special programs with commissions for tips and unlocks – definitely a strong argument in your site’s favor. Previously, affiliates could also be reimbursed for joins and rebills on the joins they sent. Now, it's up to you how much to offer for each of the monetization methods. Keep your programs competitive and the joins will roll in!

Affiliate space in ModelCentro Community

Affiliates now have access to the community, and there's a special space for making threads about affiliate marketing. Check out “Affiliates and Affiliate Marketing” today! 

The V-day social contest runs till this Sunday!

As a quick reminder, don't miss the opportunity to win a shopping spree! The #VDayModelCentro is live and rolling.

Read the rules here!

Comments

• Awesome new features! I love that we can stream using the HD encoder! I've had members complain about the video quality when doing live shows on my site, so this will be perfect!

• Good afternoon all from Adelaide, Australia

I am just about to launch SILVERFOX Productions, incorporating Fine Art Body Form Images and Interactive Video and Live Feeds of Local and National Australian Models.

I welcome all to the introductory TRIAL MEMBERSHIP for $14.99 to see my first photoset uploaded for your Fine HUMAN FORM Art pleasure.

Thanks

Ethan x

• @SilverFoxProductions should shoot me a DM or an email to info@webcamstartup.com. Curious to know what you're trying to do with the studio, could probably offer up a bit of advice and I could help you with prospecting.