Notifications For Members

Hi, I just had one of my members in my club ask about receiving notifications when ever I message him. He would like to see in real time when I answer his messages. Of course, I check my messages all the time; since my members are busy with everyday life. They forget that they sent me a question or comment when I answered them back. Will this be a new feature soon? I believe it would be helpful for both parties. Thank you for your time!

Comments

• I also would like to say it would be great if messaging system could show if i am on line or not because sometimes guys drop me "hi" to check if i am on. 

• Ms. Brown BunniJenySmith and thank you for your input! I like this idea and will add it to our incoming requests inbox.

• Ms. Brown Bunni, we should have automatic emails when you message a member live soon, also, we released FB-style chat boxes for users once they're on the website, plus they have new messages counters in bright red and a favicon counter. What other notifications were you thinking of? A little more details would be cool ;)

@JenySmith, yep, good point there.

• Yes ! this would be awesome ! I try and be as interactive as possible so it would be fantastic to get some kind of notification when I get a message.

Beyond getting an email is this intened to be part of the modelcentro app when that becomes avaliable? I'd love to be able to post movies and pics from my phone and message members too !

• edited October 2015

For sure, messaging is definitely one of the features in the very first release of the App.

• I was just about to start a thread about this.

Will we also receive an email when members message us as well?

• @AylaEXPOSED, we're working short-term goals in sending weekly stats, including how many messages you received, your sales etc. Long-term there will be notifications, which you could taylor to work as you wish - as often or as rarely as you'd like to get them. We could send automatic ones per each message even now, but for many models it'd be a whole load of spam, so we wouldn't want ot do that. Should be long for this either, for sure. Did you see the IPhone App thead? That has push notifications.

• That all sounds good @Natalie! Thank you. 

And yes, I did see the iPhone app thread but I'm currently running on Android. 

• Hopefully, we'll have an Android version available soon. I'll need to look up status on that.

• I can't wait to try the Android version