Private messages

One more guy from my members list contacted me on twitter. He was surprized to know my site has private messaages feature and i've tried to contact him before. 
So i think the best thing would be to make a huge pop up window in the middle of the screen saying "you've got a new message, click here to read it or click here to close it" 
guys dont know we have pm feature... 

Comments

• This sounds great Jenny. I totally agree with you
  • Hi @Jeny, Desktop notifications feature is on prod already :) I'll post instructions on it later today
  • This !!! i'd say 90% of my messages to members go unread, a more obvious message notification system would help engaging with members and help with rebills.

• Busty_Von_Tease, we've been working on that already, now there's a conter in both tab and the website's inbox that shows unread messages, plus very soon automatic emails will go out to members whom you message.

• In the message box area where the conversations are held, could there maybe a green light/dot or something next to each members name so that when they log off it goes off so its like real time facebook chatting. Or have a different section title "whose online" under inbox and comments area and its like the fb messanger where all the guys names show up on the side with a green light(or other symbol) to indicate they are on and it goes dim or off when there not.  

• jadeluvrules, it's a good idea and I'll add it to our incoming requests inbox. For now, you are able to see whenever your site member is online on a website activity feed: