CHATSTAR GIRLS PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT

edited December 2015 in Announcements

Hey girls..so I signed up for chatstar about a month ago...I love the site and I have made some $$...The other day a number from 510 area code called for a phone call chat..I couldnt take it at the time and declined the call..within 10 minutes I started receivng phone calls and text from a random number in New Jersey...I was at a shoot and couldnt take the call or text...this was a guy calling from Chatstar..but it was his personal cell number he was blowing up my phone from...not a chatstar account. I asked him how he got my number he said chatstar...he kept harrassing me and I checked my account and no $$ was beig made I contatced chatstar to find how he got my actual real number. Well after a few days of invetsigating on there end and this guy blowing up my phone..they figured it out...

If you decline the call it gets sent to your voicemail..mine was on default and clearly gave him my number. So make sure you have checked your voicemail and it doesnt give out your number...anyhow I had to get a tad bitchy with him to get him to stop and a notification from Chatstar was sent to him also and he is now a happy paying client..

l wanted to share with you girls that use the service. They were awesome at helping me out and very attentive to how serious it was he attained my number. 

kisses..kelley

Tagged:

Comments

• Ouchie sweetie :( that's very unfortunate. I hope they will fix that asap.. With all the experience, I can tell it's hard-to-track case and probably was not obvious to their QA. Still unpleasant to experience clearly. But you know - if anything - Mr.Sexy can shout very loud at those guys ;)

I heard some quality feedbacks, so probably not an often thing to happen.

• very true they were very helpful and explained it was the first time they had encountered as well. 

I hope to see you in Vegas again :)

I will be out for the cam awards and the AVN show too..xoxoxo

• I got a warning from Chatstar the other day about this. Figured it must have happened to someone, since they sent out the notice randomly. Well glad you got it all figured out, and thanks for the heads up!

• welcome..xoxox