Video previews/trailers

Do all uploaded videos preview for 45 seconds? Some of mine are shorter than that...little snippets that are not suitable for free viewing. I'd hate to have to add 45 seconds of black screen and text to cover this.

Is there a way to have a thumbnail instead?

Thank you

Comments

• Hi Rebecca, you can simply remove those short videos from the Tour Page, in this case they will not be available for guests.
    You can find this option in your personal admin panel: Home- Videos - Additional properties.

• edited December 2014
    Is there a way to show a trailer / video in the preview area (tour) and NOT in the members area?
  • Hi Kelly, at this time the only trailer which is available at the free area is a welcome video. It is the first time we got such a request and I'll talk about it with our developers, sure we can implement this feature. However, it would help if you could explain why you need that. Wouldn’t members feel tricked if they saw a trailer on the tour and no such video in the members area? Maybe I just misunderstand how you would like to set that up.
  • Thank you, Sasha
  • Actually because a trailer and the first 30 second preview of a movie isn't the same. I would rather (in some cases) display the actual trailer for the movie in the tour instead of the first few seconds of the movie. 

• edited December 2014
    Kelli, thank you for the explanation and we appreciate your input. I'll add your request to MC developers' 'incoming requests' list, and will try to make sure they implement this feature as soon as it is possible :) 
  • Thank you! That would be great!