Im Looking for an Unlimited Video Uploader site Whats good?

Hello Models, I find being a webcam models we always have to back up our content to de-clutter the PC were using and if you don't have an extra PC/Laptop OR external hard drive for content then you might have to look online to back up your content via Dropbox, Mega File Upload and other sites. So what File Sharing Programs do you use that are unlimited.

I use Post Image.org for my photos as theres no limit and you can create the galleries you wish and they have an adult content box that you can check so your always safe when uploading.

This is a difficult one all the File sharing I've found you have to pay or create multiple accounts for videos because they are bigger and take up more space.

A New Video uploading site im looking into is https://vidstocloud.com/ I currently like their platform and can share all my videos easily to other social networks clients ect....

What do you currently use Let me know in the comments below 

Thanks for your help

Desirablebottom

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Just take a glance at AdultCentro Cloud. It could be really interesting for every model.
  • I use Dropbox Pro. It's only $9.99/month and you get 1 TB of space.
  • @SashaGreen would I beable to use the Adult centro cloud just for storrage though? I dont want to upload and sell any of my content or lease it. I had an issue with my external hard drive and i may have to format it i would like to back it up first before i do.

• Desirablebottom , sure! Feel free to contact our AC Cloud sales expert Adam via skype - adam_centro or email adam at adultcentro.com, he will be glad to answer all your questions about this service. 

• I've had so many external hard-drives completely crash and burn on me that I would never suggest one of those things for anything; Especially something important.

Clouds the way to go, and if you have an extra computer laying around might want to consider syncing everything to that periodically as a form of redundancy.

• Thank you @Sashagreen I will email him right away.

Great advice @WebcamStartup unfortunately for me, its all about trial and error....Am Learning though and appreciate the feedback.   =)

• I use Google Drive at the moment its worked pretty well