Tips from Affiliate members

Hi, i just want to share my thoughts. I do videos on requests sometimes and i set the price guys got to tip to get the video. The issue is if the member is joined by affiliated link i get only 1/4 of the tips. So if it is ok in idustry to share tips with affiliates i guess we got to have the marks next to affiliates members. Because it is useless to do a custom video for a guy and get only 20% or so from the full price. I hope you get what i mean!

Comments

• That's a tough one. I don't want to suggest doing customs on a site outside of MC, as it requires registration on another site and takes money out of MC and your affiliates pockets, but it might be a route to consider.

• @webcamstartup i got to ask to paypal me money if i notice guy is affiliated. But i may not notice it or guy could just tip me for nothing and he thinks he sends me 100$ but in real deal i get only 20 or dollars or so which is pitty :o(

• @jeny smith, actually, that's not really necessary. Affiliate program functionality was developed before tips or unlocks, so it actually doesn't currently pay out for secondary revenue. So, affiliates would not get 50% of the tips. We are now working to introduce a "All profit" program, but will naturally recommend setting a much lower percentage for those (like with cams, where all revenue payout % is around 25% while on paysites joins+rebills lifetime is usually around 50-60%).

• @Natalie

Yes, this is honest. Because for example making customized content needs time and resources to get done and affiliate doesn't do anything about it and sharing 50% wouldn't be fair.  Also if i sell a thing i can't get only a half or less because it makes selling senceless.