Webcam Countdown Banner / Live show page

Hi Guys , 

So I was wondering what the chances where of having the countdown banner reading the title of the show. So if i was to do a show Titled - Anal Show - it would read - Anal Show      countdown timer    Date , or if it was a Girl/Girl show it would read - Girl/Girl Show in ............... 

As at the moment it doesn't really post any where the kind of show it is so that when people come to the home page of the site u can't capture them with what the shows going to be about .

Also on the Live Show page be good to have the description inside the count down box with all the other details .http://angellongxxx.com/liveshow  as this could be used as a big selling point . 

Thanks for listening , have a good day 

;-) 

Comments

• angel_long , when scheduling a new live show, you can add its title, so that your members would be able to see it on the Live shows page right above the countdown banner.

As for the description, it's not shown anywhere for now, but I like this idea and will add it to our incoming requests inbox. 

• edited November 2015

brilliant thanks for this , have just put the description in just waiting for it to change on the live page . 

What do you think about the count down idea for the banner on the home page ?

;-) 

• angel_long , I'll add this to the requests inbox as well. The problem is that this area is too small to add a description to it and we are afraid the countdown banner design could be broken in case you add a long text to it. But, I'm sure, our devs will come up with the idea how to implement this :) 

• angel_long, I'm sorry, I've tested this functionality on my skin (The New Autumn), but, unfortunately, the skin you use doesn't display the title of the scheduled live show anywhere on the site. Creating a task for the devs right now kiss  

• Ha ha i was just about to write , how long does it take to come live on the skin  but u answered my question .

completely understand about the title being 2 long but maybe it would be possible to have a function like twitter where the title can only be a certain amount of letters

;-)

• angel_long , that's what I was thinking about. Our designers are working on this task already  cheeky