Auto send welcome message

Hi

it would be great to have auto send welcome message feature to new members. I send them manualy for each member and auto send would be great

Comments

• Hey Jeny,

They do get a welcome email with their creds, but if you mean internal PMs, having those autoscheduled and set up for events (i.e. just registered, watched a video etc.) is a good idea of course. I'll see if it's already in the roadmap - I'm sure we talked about some form of this feature, but afaik it's way down the road at this time with many other things having higher priority. Would you say this is essential for right now? Do you think it's priority should be made higher?

• @Natalie No, no high priority!  just a little tiny thing would make our admining better :o)

• thanks @JenySmith for the input!

Btw, did you start getting more messages from your members? We recently released the FB-style messaging for users (they get a chat box in the corner of the screen that flashes when there's new messages, on all site pages). Stats say the amount of interactions increased in general, but did it also grow for your site?

• @Natalie

yes it does on my site also! Most of new members reply my welcome message now and we get in touch! It really helps to keep them for longer time in members! thank you guys!

• me too I try very hard with every new member that signs up to acknowledge and thank them for joining ..so I agree with @jennysmith that a auto reply woud be awesome..XOOXO

• OMG yes !!! this would be awesome !! I make a point to send a message to every new member of my site, right now I just have the text in a Notes doc and I copy and paste it in.