Guest Models

did i miss  the memo ? whats the deal with the guest model option on the dashboard menu ? is it some kind of affiliate function or referral ? or just a promotional thing for shouting out your friends?

Comments

• Busty_Von_Tease, in case you have content with other models published on your site, you need to add those models to this section (upload IDs, fill out required info). This is what this section for 

• edited November 2015

@Busty_Von_Tease, actually, it serves several purposes. Here's a thread I made when we released it:

http://community.modelcentro.com/index.php?p=/discussion/16

Besides keeping track of legal records, you can use it to upsell to your friend's site as an affiliate or just for free if he/she does the same for you. The plan is to one day use these for a full-blown "Models" page that's another menu item, so far it hasn't been on the top priorities list since most models prefer making solo content or just shoot with 1/2 other models, but it's also in the grand plan of things.

• So Looking forward to having guest model pages on my site . I work with alot of people & it's hard for people to find the other models . That was one of the comments when my site was revieved by review sites. 

know this is prob a long way off but just thought i'd say i'm excited ha ha 

;-)  

• Yep, I remember that you were among those who'd definitely benefit from the models menu... will see what I can do to move it up in priority.