Please tell me what you think!

I've just launched my site. I'd love to get your feedback. Thank you so much!!

http://svengaynude.modelcentro.com/home

Comments

• Congrats on launching your site! Here's a few recommendations: I would change the picture on your splash page to something without nudity. It makes it easier to get away with posting the link to your website on sites like Facebook and Instagram where nudity isn't allowed. An intro video on the home page instead of just a picture, more info about yourself on the about me page, add tags to your photosets and videos so they can be sorted, and personalized text on the tip me page. And definitely make sure you take advantage of the free .xxx domain ModelCentro offers.

• Hey Sven and Welcome to ModelCentro. Looks like you have some great content and the site looks really nice so far, but I agree with Holly that you need a non-nude on the warning page. You might also want to get larger pictures on the right and left backgrounds, I'm looking at them on a wide screen and they're a bit cut off at the bottom. You want to play around with the logo and see if you can do a better job with it, it's a bit plain as is. I'd also recommend writing a bit more text on the blog posts, since, as you probably have heard 1000 times before - text is Search Engine food :)

Once you're happy with the website, I can refer you to a webmaster who does reviews in your niche.

• Thank you so much, your comments are very, very helpful! I'll change it asap.