Honest opinion of my site

I've had the site for awhile but was unable to do much of anything with it until recently. I've finally added most of my content, leaving lots still for updates and shooting quite often now.

But I'd really appreciate feedback on any part of my site!

VioletOctober.xxx

Comments

• Site looks great! I really like the color scheme you went with. I'd add an intro video to the homepage, a bio on the about me page so your fans can get to know you, a custom picture on the calendar page, and custom text on the tip me page at the top.

Other than that, I think your site is perfect! Lots of sexy content ;)

• Love the site - great vibes... 1 more tiny thing Holly didn't mention is - I'd do different pix on home and about me page. :)

• @dirtlylittleholly I'll get to work on an intro video, that's a good idea. And definitely a bio. Thanks! For some reason, I couldn't get a custom photo on the sign up page or calender page. Probably just something wrong with the computer I'm using. 

@Natalie Are you talking about the main photo or the three I have at the top? 

• I love it! Except for one tiny little thing, and this has nothing to do with you but my OCD as a graphic designer...

The three cute photos on your banner. I would put the one of you tied up (looking super sexy) in the middle of the two body shots :x 

Other than that I think youve done a great job ;)

• Violet October I was talking about the main picture on home and About me pages