live show problems

so my live show count down still doesnt show up anymore and it keep saying i have a live show in progress when i dont. I have guys saying they are in my room but i cont see them on the members list. 

Comments

• Thanks for your report @Tiny Dawn. We'll try to fix the problem ASAP.
  • pls do. i dont want guys thinking im flaking on them and standing them up on show. 
  • edited April 2015
    @Tiny, the problem has been fixed:)
    As our devs said, this problem appears in case you don’t click on ‘stop’ button when finishing a live show.
  • I too have had issues with the live show feature. My internet is extremely fast with a brand new I7 computer. But for some reason the pixture quality during the show comes out extremely pixelated.
  • @Pussybythepound , I've reported this issue. Once it's fixed, we'll let you know
  • I wonder if I'm the only one having this issue, and hope you guys can help me out.

For the last couple weeks when I've gone to do my weekly live show for my members I've had connection issues. It started very small like once in a whole show, but tonight I had "connection lost" come up about 5 times within about an hour span. This is the worst its been so far and I'm worried that it will only get worse.

Since this has started happening I've tried different browsers, restarting my computer, and even used an Ethernet cable as opposed to my regular wifi connection (which keep in mind, works perfectly fine for me on other cam shows like Chaturbate, MyFreeCams, etc.)

Last week I even stopped my show altogether to contact support, but by the time I heard back I was already in bed as it was 4:30am local time. And all that was offered was for me to do a test show, to which I can't make it disconnect on command so that's not really helpful either.

I'm stuck. I don't want to give up on doing my live shows. :(

• I have the same issue. They told me my connection was not fast enough. It does kinda suck when my connection works good on other sites and I have the fastest connection with my company. I will be upgrading to another company for faster service.
  • I've had my site for about 2 months now and this was never an issue until my last couple live shows on MC. I haven't changed anything on my end so go figure. :(
  • i had problems yesterday. Members were coming in and out. they said it was disconnecting them. i have fast internet connection.  but i used to have problems with live show on my site. Probably because i use macbook.  The chat get really slow in 40 mins of working
  • Hey Ladies! I will have the dev team investigate what has recently been changed in the live shows to try and track down what the cause of this is.

I do have some preliminary good news about live shows though. Our devs have started working on what I would call a revolution of the MC's live show app (we're basically changing the code entirely) - there is a lot of work to do, but some of the new features that it will be bringing are the possibility of streaming from your phone, up to 1080p streams and improved data transfer. It's going to be totally awesome! I will, as always, keep you posted.
  • wow great!  hope the new code will work good on my mac! 
  • my husband told me what is 1080p and i think this is awesome news!!!
  • oh yeah my members ask me why it is impossible to get full screen and chat window in the same time!  
  • Thank you Natalie! This is great to hear! As long as everything works I'll be happy lol!
  • Jeny Smith because a full screen needs a full screen? :) the only way they can do that is to have two monitors - one will be the show and the other the chat room I guess.
  • @Natalie well the video window could take only 3/4 of full screen and the rest for chat. 
  • Winding down on my liveshow tonight, I logged in as a member to view myself. The small window is ok but it's pretty small, the medium one is narrower horrizontally so I didn't like that one. In full screen mode not only can they not chat but the quality is pretty bad too, so I wouldn't advise it for that reason. How are you getting on with the 1080p..?

From the models' admin during a camshow, I can maximise my window to quite a size but also be able to read the text. Should be able to do that on the members side too as that would be great. x

One problem that was reported to me was that when a member tipped me during the liveshow, it did not show in the room and he was kicked out.

On a related note, I reported the problem with the liveshow countdown several months ago - just checking that that hasn't been forgotten, because it hasn't changed.

Thanks guys!

• @Scotty_Hottie_ The team is working on 1080p at the moment, but because it involves moving to a whole different platform, it is taking its time.

Was the member who tipped manually added? If so, he will be taken to a cc payment page (should open in a new window). If not, please send their username over to support at modelcentro.com and our team will check it out.

I'll ask about the status of the countdown bug, but afaik if it was reported over a month ago it should be well fixed, we don't have bugs laying around for so long.

• @Natalie and everybody else! we just set up "external encoder" for streamate app and i have to say "wow! it works!" I was streaming in 1280x720, the picture on my modelcentro site and sreamate was awesome! Just one thing - the buttons to elarge the video window on members side didn't work and every thier click on the video blew them off from my show.  But anyway it is worth to be used!

• edited October 2015

Thanks, yes the External show functionality has been around for a while. I'll be making some more announcements about new feats pretty soon, hang on in there :)

• edited October 2015

JenySmith I am broadcasting with 720 hd at Streamate. The picture is interesting.

For the member with Firefox there is no problem.

Uses with Chrome, the member has no chat window and half the picture. He has to scroll the video.