Pages Not On My Site

Hi, I have pages that show up on my designing page but are not on my live web site.  The affiliate page and Cancelation Page show up on design but not live.  Then I noticed some layouts have a Wish List Page but I don't have that on the princess style.  Is there a way to have pages we can title ourselves?  ALSO how do I find my affiliate link to share with others so I can have my page promoted?

Comments

• Hey there! Your affilate page is listed on your website. If you look at the links at the very bottom of your site, it'll say "Affiliates". Here's your link: http://sexilicious.modelcentro.com/affiliates.

Your wishlist shows up for me on the left side of your website where all your other links are. It links to your Amazon wishlist.

Not sure about a cancellation page. I don't see that as an option on the design page.

They're working on letting us be able to add our own custom links in the sidebar in the future. For now you can contact your dedicated account manager to add them for you. Or you can add links on your homepage in the area that says "Welcome All".

• edited September 2015

Sexilicious  , Holly is right about affiliate and wish list pages. 

Cancelation page is visible for paid members only. To edit this page, you need to log into your site editor as a member ( use your MC admin credentials).

1. Go to 'My Site';

2. Go to 'Design';

3. Click on 'Pages';

4. Click on  'Cancelations;

5. Log in as a member using your admin credentials:

6. Click on 'Text' to edit the message on the page:

• @sexilicous@dirtylittleholly, the cancellation page is brand new, rolled out yesterday evening, we're doing a guide on it for this Friday, since it's #FeatureFriday  again :)

The Cancellation page was added in an effort to reduce the amount of cancellations