Marketing and Building up SEO

how do I build my site up for SEO? I would like to connect Google, Bling, Yahoo or whatever I can get my hand on. Also does anyone have more marketing advice to bring traffic to site?? Most when I'm on cam, I get the most traffic because 'I'm promoting to thousands of people! Any advice for a newbie to modelcentro?? Thank you!

Comments

• ModelCentro is Auto SEO

Every Word and If your Focused on a Word or Title use it Constantly 
    Find Places to Link

Also Hook your Site to Both Google Webmaster and Google Statistics

Always Use a Good Title, a Well Written Discription, Proper Niches, and Tagging Videos and Photo Sets Helps
    Good Blog Titles and Use the Meta Feature on the Bottom 
  • @sashagreen Thank you so much! Will do!

• There is no such thing as "auto-SEO". The closest thing to that is blackhat automated artile-spinning  / linkwheeling software, comment spam software forum posting software and bots designed to create accounts on websites to automatically build profile links. All these programs are against Google's TOS and will get you enough manual actions to where it'd make more sense to register a new domain and start from scratch.

ModelCentro *DOES* allow you to verify your site with Webmaster Tools, however.

It's been a really, really, really, really, really, really long weekend so forgive me for being way to lazy to break it all down here. Instead, I'm just going to link to two very good resources and if you have any questions feel free to message me on this site or email info@webcamstartup.com.

I've been doing SEO professionally for 5 years now, and aside from the inhouse SEO and freelancing, also make great income through affiliate marketing with all traffic being from inbound sources; 95% being search engines. I do hypthetical and experimental SEO, ask me about the theories I've proven that go against the status quo. I don't just aggregate what other SEOs are saying.

So, the said articles:

Search Engine Optimization For Webcam Models

Linkbuilding For Webcam Models

Advice Specific For ModelCentro:

• Much of your content is hidden behind a paywall. This means you'll need to be doing plenty of blogging to make sure there's content that's crawlable by Google, thus ends up in the index.

• Take them up on the FREE domain name. Sub-domains can be created free of charge, thus they've been manipulated by SEOs over the years. Google has more trust in root-level domains. Plus it looks more professional.

• Trade links with the other models here. Win-win for everyone.
  • By the way, if you ever want to see what is actually indexed in Google, the trick is to do a search with site: before the actual url. For example; site:https://google.com/ except replace https://google.com/ with your website name.

• Very good points, @WebcamStartup, thanks!