Suggestion/Idea

It would be really cool if we could generate single use and expiring coupon codes, to give out for free trials or discounts on memberships. I think it would be a good way to promote ourselves on social media or reward skyprivate members and perhaps encourage a few more membership purchases. 

Comments

• @Cleas Cummings, it's a great idea, and we've thought about it and have something similar on the short-term to do list.

However, you are free to promote yourself with offering site access. If you go to My Fans menu, it'll have an "Add Member" button - you can choose to give a membership that way, you'd need to find out the email of the contest winner, but that's available to you.
  • That's fantastic I can't wait to see what you come out with!

I just found that feature right after I posted this! >.< Oops, but wasn't quite sure how it worked, when you add a new member do they receive a confirmation email with their password or do I have to give it to them?
  • Exactly, they get their access information via email. You will be prompted to specify the period of time for which you grant membership.
    I will not be the spoiler for now - but trust me this new feat will be very cool. Along with a plenty of other stuff we're working on.