Scheduling A Blog & it hitting twitter early

HI there ,

I'm starting to write blogs to go out the days that I have an upload scheduled.  I have written one today to go out tomorrow night at 8:15 pm which would go out 15 mins after the content gets uploaded . As soon i wrote the blog & scheduled it & I pressed applied, I noticed it went out on my twitter page . It didn't go live on my website but if you click on the twitter link you can get to it.  I have left it on my twitter page so you can see what I mean . For Obvious reason this kinda needs to be changed just cause for any one that clicks on it , is it false advertising cause the scene won't be available on my site. I've tested the system & it does then still put it out when it is Scheduled to go out 

I'm also still am having issues with my twitter & it not posting when a video goes live, it's never worked. Be great if this could get sorted for me . 

thank you 

Angel 

Comments

• I've actually deleted the tweet due to people messages in & saying it wasn't there . I'm about tomorrow afternoon my time if you would like me to show you again 
  • Hi Angel, the issue is reported and we are already working to fix that. Thank you for letting us know!
  • edited November 2014
    We've already found the issue with Twitter, we are working on the fix now and will roll it out first thing on Monday.
  • thank you Sasha,
  • Hi Sasha , 

Just realised that the scheduled blog that was keyed in to go up on twitter, didn't gout on twitter . This might be to do with the above upload u mentioned,but thought I would let you know .

It went up on the site but just not send out to twitter .
  • thanks Angel, we will test again for Blogs as well and roll out the fix as soon as possible.