Mass cancelations

Is anyone getting mass cancelations this month? 

i've got about 25 canceles in august which is huge amount for me. Those guys who replied me said they didn't cancel and got e mails about it's been canceled at rebill time while the card had enough money for pay. So anyone noticed anything like this?

Comments

• yes ! thank god its not just me ! 

• @JenySmith, we're checking these out now, so far all we could find were legit cancellation requests - emails from users asking to terminate, but we haven't gone through all of them just yet. Could you shoot me an email with usernames/emails of those users who said they didn't want to cancel, but got terminated anyway as result of "insufficient funds"?

• I'm contacting all of my "cancelations" one by one, I'll report back with any that didn't make a request, I'm getting so many that it just doesn't feel right.

• hm... wonder what "just doesn't feel right" means... sigh. Thanks @Busty_Von_Tease for helping to investigate.

• lol sorry i just mean without any facts or data I'm trying to explain that I'm getting so many cancelation notices that it instinctively feels wrong, don't really know how else to explain it, I'm just trying to constructively add to the escalation of this problem.

: )

• @Natalie i'll pm you the e mails!

• Could it be the new notifications? Jeny's account, for example - (not to spill her stats or anything), but comparing number of subscribers vs. number of cancels with July, the difference is not too bad. I guess there's a week left of August too... but it doesn't seem too drastic a change.

• @Natalie i left you a pm.  

I'm Sorry, i may be paranoid because of almost no sellings in august and only cancelations :o

• @JenySmith no worries, as I said in pm - it's your money AND ours - we're on revshare, so if there turns out to be hiccup with this -  it's mutually beneficial for all of us to fix it. And if not - it was worth checking anyway.