#10 It’s #FeatureFriday - Payout Info, Interactivity and Live Show Downloads!

edited November 2015 in Updates and Features

And  again – here comes a day when we are ready to report which of your requests we’ve taken care of over the past few weeks. We always listen to your feedback and make sure to work out anything that you find inconvenient. Improvements are done based on YOUR FEEDBACK, so please be sure to leave your suggestions and comments as it helps us get even better! Today’s #FF is the special one for the whole MC team, as we’ve released the long-awaited feature that will definitely simplify:

1)  Work with your site for you; 

2)  Life of our Customer Relations Management Department :) 

So what am I talking about? Of course it’s: 

Payout information on your dashboard 

By popular request, we are happy to announce the release of the long-awaited feature: your payout information shows up in the admin dashboard. For your convenience, we've created three sections: total revenue, account balance and next payout.  Here are the details: 

1. Total revenue is the amount of money you’ve made with ModelCentro for all time you are running the website.

2. Account balance is the amount of money you have on your balance right now (Total revenue less everything paid out in the past).  

3. Next payout is the amount of money that will be sent to you on next Tuesday. In case it says ‘Under minimum’, it means that your income didn’t meet the minimum payout requirements for the selected payment method.

Note: Balance re-calculation happens about 20 minutes after a payment was made, so it will first show up in your Transactions list and then within half an hour – on the dashboard. This functionality is still being polished so if you think the numbers are incorrect please be sure to report it to support@modelcentro.com, we’ve already found a few discrepancies and quickly fixed those. 

Ability to download recorded live shows 

We’ve heard many requests that live shows should not be published in full – they’re just too long, but parts of those can be used for content. Now, you are able to download and edit recorded live shows so that you can display the best parts to your users as opposed to publishing the whole thing. You can also edit parts of live shows into awesome welcome videos to give guests a taste of how it would be to become a fan. To download recorded live show you need to: 

1. Log into the MC admin; 

2. Click on ‘Live shows’;  

3. Choose the show you want to download; 

4. Click on ‘Download Source Video’ 

Interactive chat and favicon counters 

You recently suggested making messages more obvious to users of your website - now they have cool counters to tell them when you send a message! In addition, the new interactive chat lets you speak with your members similarly to the way you message on the phone. Last but not least, cool favicons will make sure you do not miss any important messages!

Let us know what you think! Please leave comments!

Comments

• Good job Sasha! 
    Account balance was really needed thing! There is one little thing you could improve (i mentioned it before, just wanted to say it again in this thread) - the marks on transactions which are going through affiliates share. Even now i can't check if the system calculates my share right because i don't know exactly which members came from promoters and which ones are direct joins. 

I hope with the new incoming messages counter the new guys will start notice my private messages!

Thank you!
  • Totally awesome Great Job MC!
  • This is so awesome! thanks for all the improvements. LOVE THIS SITE!! 
  • All these are really great. You guys are awesome and i am so happy to be here. Thank you all for your hard work.
  • Thanks girls!
    @Jeny, I'll add your request. 
    For now, feel free to contact your dedicated account manager, he will provide you with payout details including affiliate share, joins, rebills, etc.
  • you guys just keeping getting better I just love all the new features 
  • Quick question!! Is the account balance the balance before or after MC takes their percentage?
    Just wondering because it still says I have not reached payout but my account balance is over the payout
  •  Hi @AuroraSkywalker, account balance shows your net revenue after the billing and MC fee.
  • AuroraSkywalker keep in mind that the payout is 2 weeks in arrears. You may have not reached the payout on that week (2 weeks before) and reached it in aggregate over the week after that? There is a detailed guide on payouts here: http://modelcentro.com/support/post/9366
  • Wow. I sure am glad I decided to partner with you all instead of re-inventing the wheel (which, as an amateur coder I know isn't easy). I'm very impressed with the way everything is set up, happy to see consistent upgrades, and pleased with customer service so far too. Thanks modelcentro!

• Welcome to the platform, @Vivica! Glad you like it so far! We'll be sure to make you fall in love with it over time!

• Amazing. I can never say enough good.