Problem with sending messages

edited November 2014 in Questions and Reports
Hmm is it only me or someone else has problems to send messages to members ?

Comments

• I was about to write that swell . Can't seem to send only or receive any 

• Angel and Dea, thanks for reporting. We're on it.
  • If you can please test it now (use your admin login for the site and send a message for yourself to check) - if it doesn't work, please describe what's wrong in more detail. I'll also need permission from one of you to test from within your account (messaging to yourself, not to real members)
  • still dont work here cant send and recive . when i send to my self happen also nothing so no error or so just press send and it lost in nirvana :D
  • ok so so they seem to be working for members sending to me ...... but still not working form admin to the member . I write the message press send & it disappears but doesn't come up that I have sent it or any thing .

I give u permission to login in to my account & do what u need to do to test
  • Angel, as you can see in your account - I tested on sending messages to yourself and back, all delivered.

I'll need more data in order to reproduce, like - do you press the send button or Ctrl Enter, if you can kick open a ticket about this with listing which OS and browser you're using would be awesome. I'm testing in Chrome on a Mac.
  • I tested both through Ctrl Enter and without - both send fine and record the conversation. 
  • so i press the send button and it looks like the msg go but nothing comes i try with mozilla and chrome win 7 also no record that i send something
  • I send an email to Jonathan about a member who had mentioned he couldn't send me messages . I can't seem to send him messages either . 

I type in the username in to the contact - write the message - click on the send tab & it doesn't seem to go thru to them . I tried it a coupe of times with a couple of different members 
    1 worked like you can see in the message field 

the other 3 different - the message just disappears once u press send & then it never comes up in the send messages , it's like it gets lost . 

I'm testing in safari on a mac

I have also tried to send a message to active members thru the Fan list 

When u click on the send message it brings up the username automatically , u write the message press send & it disappears & then nothing , no record of you ever writing the message . 
  • it's strange because my only member that can send me messages is Tegs36
  • same here only that i use windows 7
  • We were able to reproduce the issue and are fixing it right this moment. Stay tuned.

• Girls, the issue is fixed already! :)
     If there any bugs appear, please let us know.
  • Hi there i have again a problem . When i open my model centro account a mystic upload start and block my full upload connection i have no idea what it is cuz i dont upload a video or pics atm ???? someone same problems or ideas what it is ?
  • hey Dea, try to track it via system manager - could be an automatic update or browser maybe? Can you send some screenshots of what happens to support at modelcentro.com
  • hmm the upload starts when i open my modelcentro account and only then.when i let my firefox open like now to chat here happen nothing but just in the moment that i open my centro account the upload starts . i have no idea what to send it bring nothing to send a screenshoot from my upload speed that is blocked
  • and the upload continou when i clote the tab with modelcentro . it stop first after i restart firefox i will try with chrome if is the same
  • with chrome is the same only when i clothe tab with modelcentro the upload finish
  • same is when i try it with other pc... i wrote now direct to support ...
  • Thanks Dea, that's quite unusual and I haven't seen anything like it. Very curious to investigate what's going on. Please provide support with all the details you can give - screenshots, error messages, upload messages, anything that might help.

• problem solved big thx to support
  • Awesome news!