Live Shows Public VS Private

Hello, I just recently signed up for ModelCentro. I'm currently doing all my planning for my site at the moment. I'm just wondering if I could get a bit more information on live shows.

Does Public mean that even non-members can join. Or does Public mean, any and all members can join and watch?

If it is the latter, does that it's possible to set up private one-on-one shows or group shows by inviting certain members only?

I'm also wondering is the issues with the live shows that people were having has been resolved? And if live shows, like public shows, were able to be recorded and put on the site for members to watch if they missed it, or want to see it again.

Thank you in advance :)

Comments

• Hey Alexis Dropbear! Welcome to ModelCentro!

The Public/Private shows work exactly as you pointed out - the Public are available to all registered members, and the for Private ones you can invite 1 or more specific members. Website's visitors will only see that the show is scheduled or in progress, but won't be able to access it unless they join and pay.

I haven't heard of issues with live shows lately, although once in a while they do pop up. We've been working hard to improve the quality of the stream, and the updates that are coming up next should make things even better.
  • Thank you Natalie ^^