New Suggestions:

Hi,
I've had a modelcentro account for over a year & the only reason I didn't stay was because it wasn't a lot of features... 

I was wondering if some of the following suggestions would be considered:
- Manual Adding Pages
- Adding our own HTML
- Having a customs video page
- More categories especially with the fetishes

Thank you
~Tina

Comments

• Hey @tinaheart! They mentioned that they were working on letting us add custom pages. It's taking some time though to work out all the kinks and make everything mobile friendly.

We can now add custom tags for categorizing our content. You can use any tags that you want, even fetishes. And then when people go to your photos and videos pages, there's a drop-down menu at the top that allows them to sort by category.

If by customs video page you mean a page where you can sell custom content, right now you can do that on the Tip Me page. But they are working on adding a page specifically dedicated to that.
  • Thank you @dirtylittleholly... I didn't know that you can add that with the tags... :) Yes custom pages would be awesome... I guess I'm just to having my old site on wordpress lol...
  • Thank you so much @Holly

@Tina, Holly is right, all those feats are in the works right now :) 
  • Sasha, Will be be able to Add Say Link Out Tabs on the Main Menu 
  • @cher & @holly thank you...
  • @TinaHeart out of curiousity, are you running a fanclub functionality on WordPress? If so, what are you doing for payment processing? CCBill? Paxum? I'd be curious to know, and what you think of their solution.

I really like how LittleRedBunny did her bit, she's got her main site on WP and her fanclub on ModelCentro. Very active on both of those as well.
  • The custom pages would be AWESOME IMO. Also it would be nice to use my own css/html sometimes. 
  • edited June 2015
    Hey @Tara , custom request pages feature is in the works. As for your second request, if you need to add html (banners and such) to your website, feel free to contact us via support at modelcentro.com and we'll add it for you. 
  • would be nice if they would do a feature that the members dont have to register in order to tip .A feature to non members to tip..That would be really nice
  • Non Members Can Tip @NemesisEly
  • Ive Gotten Most my Tips From Visitors and Not Members
  • Cher is right. Anyone can leave you a tip through your Tip Me page. They don't need to be a member of your site.
  • @webcamstartup  I was on wordpress which is why I'm so use to being able to add whatever I wanted whenever I wanted lol... I used Zombaio & they sucked... They didn't like paying people so until I am paid in full I won't use them and once I'm pif I still won't use them....