Payment Processing for Skype Cam Shows, Custom Content and More

Accept Additional Payments from Your Fans and Clients

Hi all,

My name is Jesse and I operate a listing site for independent camgirls at LiveCamModelShows.com. My site is now cross-referencing with Model Centro to provide payment processing for single, non-recurring transactions. This means that if you have a Model Centro membership site but would also like to accept additional payments from your customers and fans you can create a profile on LiveCamModelShows.com.

The two options are:

1) to be listed in the main camgirl directory
2) to have a completely unbranded profile payment page unlinked form any where on the site, separate from the camgirl directory.

With each option your profile page can be completely customized to match the design of your Model Centro membership site.

Payout Details

LiveCamModelShows offers a base payout percentage of 80%. That rises to 85% of the total amount earned if the amount earned during a payment week reaches $100 or more. The payment week runs from Sunday at 12:00am to Saturday at 11:59pm. 

Payouts are sent out weekly with a one week hold and the minimum payout is $20.

Payout Delivery Options 
  • Check (US models only). Checks are a free payment option and are sent directly from my US bank account with a 5 day delivery time.
  • EFT (Canadian models only), $3 charge for this to cover the Interac fee
  • Payoneer Private Load, a 3.75% charge to cover Payoneer fees
  • For US models I also offer overnight check delivery, with a $15 fee to cover the fee charged by my bank
If there is significant interest in Paxum I will add that as a payout option as well. 

How to Combine Your Model Centro Membership Site with Your LiveCamModelShows Payment/Profile Page

You can use your LiveCamModelShows payment page to sell skype shows, text chat, picture sets, custom content, tangible goods, anything legal. You can link to your LCMS profile from your Model Centro membership site, allowing you to earn extra income from fans and clients by upselling those who have already joined your membership site. You can also promote your Model Centro membership site on your LiveCamModelShows profile page.

Ownership of Intellectual Property

In joining LiveCamModelShows.com you retain ownership of your cam name and copyright to your images and content. 

If anyone has any questions ask away in this discussion, and alternatively you can reach me at webmaster@livecammodelshows.com. You can also read more about your rights on LCMS by checking out the model contract located here

I'm excited to be working with Model Centro to provide single/non-recurring payment processing to Model Centro models, as I think MC offers a fantastic product to women seeking a monthly membership site. LCMS is a great compliment to Model Centro models as you can now accept both monthly membership payments and single-item payments from customers all at the leading payout percentages available in the industry. 

Thanks for reading,

Jesse

Comments

• JesseQ so what is the advantage for a model to use your system rather then a built in ModelCentro private show feature?
  • edited October 2014
    As I understand it the live show feature offered by Model Centro within the Model Centro system does not allow clients to send payments (beyond the monthly membership fee). The main differences between using LiveCamModelShows and the Model Centro 'Tip Me' system for individual/non-recurring payments from clients is that:

1) With LCMS you can have a menu of payment amount options all from one drop-down screen, rather than having to create payment buttons for dozens of monetary increments

2) Additional traffic for models who choose to be listed in the main directory (rather than selecting an unlinked, unbranded profile page). Those who choose to join the listing directory on LCMS can promote their membership sites to clients who find them on LCMS.  

3) With LCMS the payout percentage is higher than that offered within the Tip Me system.

On that third point I'm not knocking Model Centro, I think the MC product is fantastic and that the revenue splits for both memberships and tips is fair and superior to most other options available to models. I've been a solely independent cammodel myself for the past five years so I keep pretty on top of options available to models. One of the reasons I'm so impressed by the Model Centro system is that it offers benefits that are very difficult to find elsewhere.

In cross-referencing with Model Centro the main aim is to provide complementary services that give models a range of options when creating and executing their strategies for their businesses. I don't want to speak for Model Centro obviously but in my talks with a site representative and reading material posted by the company it's been very clear that both LCMS and Model Centro share very similar philosophies when it comes to empowering models to run their own businesses. I think providing models with as many options as possible furthers that goal, and that's one of the reasons why I'm thrilled to be cross-referencing our sites.