be aware voyeurweb.com/homeclips.com not paying

Hi Girls
I used to win vw/ homeclips.com some money in the past. they used to send the checks to me.  Last time i won in october 2014 on homeclips.com (held by the same company). Total winning prize was 1100$.  And they just stoped paying. they said the have sent the checks but i didnt get them. It was the first mail that never been delivered to me ever. So i contacted them again in february asking to send it again using the track able mail and pay for it from my money. they said ok, they'd send it on the next week. And this is July and they keep telling me "on the next week" and now they stoped replying my letters at all. I'm sure they didn't send the checks from the first time. Thats mean from such a huge company. 

Comments

• made a topic at gfy but seems the theift section is dead there - only 8 views for 1 day.
  • Jeny, yea, looks like you're better off just throwing it out there in the "Fucking around and program discussion". They wouldn't ban a thread like that, it's a real complaint, not an advertisement.
  • Ok will move now. Thanks Natalie