Unlocking Galleries + Videos VS Sending Content

Hello All,

I wanted to see if this feature either

1) already exists 
or 

2) would interest other models and perhaps MC can add it to our features.

I would like to offer my XXX galleries + videos as unlock options to monthly members. As of right now, it seems the features are either publish galleries/vids for all members or isolate content and send it manually via uploads. (time consuming and i *want* my members to see there are goodies they don't have *yet*)

The reason I'd love this option is to draw my monthly members in and create incentives to become full year members. Plus, I feel like a lot of my monthly members tend to be fickle and aren't 100% my fans (yet) and I don't want to give them the whole enchilada. Monthly members can be like peeping toms in a cam room...they might tip a little and like you a bit but are trying to test the waters with a bunch of different girls. Since I know this is unavoidable, I don't feel they deserve the same functionality and freedom as the fans that gladly sign up $100+ for a year. For that specific reason, I'd like my monthly members to *see* my new content is up and exists..BUT..they will have to unlock it while my full year members have already it.

When I send content, I have to dissect my member list and it's a headache. Plus, it doesn't show up on my front page and potential customers don't know about it!

Comments

• Hey @LittleAsianBabyGirl,  I like your idea and will add it to our incoming requests list. For now, you can spoil your most loyal fans with the your exclusive content using 'Locked content' functionality'
  • LittleAsianBabyGirl - it sounds like one of the applications of the planned functionality on membership levels and the content store, both of which are in progress. I'd suppose once those two is down the function you're thinking of will be a logical development.
  • Thank you @natalie @sashagreen - I'm glad to know these features are in progress. I think it'll be a great way to show members and potential customers there's reasons why they *should* upgrade to higher memberships. Every model is different and how they manage their content. I'm just on the fence about publishing XXX content for monthly members who pay a fraction and get full functionality of my site, but on the other hand I *do* want to market the content and show members and non members what they *could* be getting...if only they join now or upgrade to higher memberships. 

Thank you! I look forward to being MC and seeing these upgrades happen!
  • Hi Natalie!
    Are there any dates known when you will role out different memberships levels feature?  because it sounds really exiting.
  • Jeny Smith, it is one of the major features we will focus on this fall, the plan is to roll it out before Thanksgiving.