Disabled trailers

Hi Peeps ,

Was gonna ask in the live chat but thought it's not really a problem so thought I should prob just write it here & wait for a reply lol .

Love the new content settings, was wondering if my trailers were disabled by you guys from before , will they still be disabled ? Just cause I changed one of the videos to enable trailer but when u click on the video on my site it still goes to the join page . 

Thanks peeps,

U guys just keep getting better & better

;-)

Comments

• Hey Angel! Thanks a bunch!
    We're just discussing the matter in another thread. We did move all previous content settings when migrating to the new content settings, so trailers will stay disabled for each video for which they were disabled in the past. There are the general settings tab that might be enabled, but in each videos' settings it would still stay disabled, and the per-content settings overrule the general. 
  • You can also go to your site and check - they are all off @angel_long
  • thanks for the quick response , I'm wanting to turn some on ? 
  • if you take a look at my latest upload , i have marked this as being enabled but it doesn't seem to be available to watch ? 

on the main general setting, it's now says enabled .... & one on the video page it says available to . but it goes to the join page when u click on the vid . 

also what the difference between enabling for your update to see by a fan ....or by a guest .

Thanks chick 

• Guest is non-registered visitor, fan is subscribed to your site. 

Sasha's checked and is reporting the matter, always helping us troubleshoot, thanks babe! :)
  • @angel_long, so they found the issue - because previews were removed manually before for your site, they'll need to clear that setting before you can allow some of the previews, Jon will keep you posted over email.
  • thank you for getting this sorted , I thought that was properly was the problem 

;-)