Girls check your site!

I just found big bugs and contacted support about it, but i also would like to warn the other models to check there site.
I don`t allow downloads, i never did. But all of the sudden all my videos are downloadable, in the settings it still says never, so checking that is not enough!

Also i had videos that were only in the members area an not on the tour page, but all the sudden they are on the tour page, i can`t change it! In the settings everything looks good but when i visit my site there they are on the tour page.

Just wanted to warn you all to check this, i understand that a lot of girls don`t look at the visitors side of there website so thats why i wrote this warning on the forum.

Comments

• Oh wow, I thought the Download Problem was Fixed when I reported it
  • Great thank you for the info I will go check

• Hey Cher AzurKris Ann, we have been attempting to roll out the long-awaited "content settings" (as you've probably noticed for a short time Friday, but ended up turning it off after what Mona described was found. As soon as the content settings were hidden, all content was back to normal.
  • This is still happening. just logged in to see mine were now turned on. i've switched them OFF!
  • Hello @Katie, thank you for the report, our techs are fixing this bug right now
  • @Katie and ladies,
    So here is the deal with content settings. You might have noticed that you are now able to set permissions per piece of content (which is what you've been asking for for a while) - these are done on the Video or Photo edit pages. The master settings are kept as default. When the new feature was rolled out, the restrictions were applied per-content. Hence although the general settings glitched to saying "Enabled", in every video or photo you open you'll see that it is disabled. The specific settings per the particular content piece overweigh the general ones, so none of the videos actually became available on your site for download (restrictions were applied to them individually), it was just a matter of the general setting adjustment, which didn't have an effect on the actual content on the site.
  • One of my subscribers must have thought it was Christmas as during his two day trial he downloaded plenty!
  • edited June 2015
    @rebecca, our guys could find no downloads of the content from your site in our data, please check the message above. It didn't make downloads available on your site, you can check video settings easily by going into any video and downloads will still be disabled.
    If you log into your site you'll see - http://take.ms/D8r0w
  • The activity feed said he'd been downloading but it's not a problem really.I spoke to Jonathan in live chat and he said there'd been a glitch over the weekend.
  • That is true about the glitch - developers actually have a superstitious fear over rolling out any updates on Fridays. "They bring weekends full of work" - they say.
  • ...and who likes working on a weekend?!

He said the glitch had ignored the disable download option and added a download button to some videos but all was ok now.

These things happen but at least you guys fix them quickly.
  • Yep, thanks @rebecca!