Photoset Processing Time

How long is it supposed to take for photosets to finish processing? I've uploaded 11 photosets, some sets are rather large, over 7 hours ago and they are all still processing. Should it be taking this long?

Comments

• Claes Cummings, no, photosets shouldn't process for more than 15 minutes (in case it's 100+ Full size images might be half an hour at most), please contact support@modelcentro.com and they will take a look at what went wrong. Some of the common issues are unique characters in names of files (i.e. german umlauts), please check for that.
  • Thanks Natalie! Only a few had characters, but I figured out the issue. I was trying to upload with .zip files, which I thought wasn't an issues but it worked perfectly fine when I uploaded the photos individually, tried again with the .zip and it wouldn't work. 
  • Claes Cummings, I'll have it checked out, I believe zip uploads shold work just as fine as the individual ones. Thanks for reporting. Was it .zip or .rar?
  • It was .zip, I've emailed support and sent them one of the files I attempted to upload. Thank Natalie :)