JUST LAUNCHED PLEASE RATE ME!

Hello everyone, I'm Nychole Nyree I work with iMage One Network out here in Phoenix Arizona. Please give me a rating and let me know what you think about my site. I really appreciate it. Thanks! www.NycholeNyree.com

Comments

• Hey Nychole! The images are gorgeous! Great job! Need to figure out promotion avenues, employ Facebook as your best friend - especially since there's no nudity. 
    I would also do updates that are scheduled for the future so that the new users would have something to anticipate, and blog more often - blogs make the site look and feel more vivid, plus improve your SEO.
    The only thing I'd look into is moving to New Autumn skin - the one you have now is the old Autumn and I think the new is way better.  More on New Autumn Skin here: http://community.modelcentro.com/index.php?p=/discussion/300
  • Hey Nychole, great job on your site! 

I agree with @Natalie, the images are gorgeous. 

A couple things to consider. I'd love to see a welcome video from you, so I can get to know more of you as a person. From your pics and text, I feel like you've got a great energy and a great personality. I'd love to see a welcome video where I can see it. 

Also, in your text on the welcome page, I'd give people a clear call to action that you want to join your site.

Ex: "I promise to make each and every picture and video to be extremely hot and sexy just for your eyes, so make sure you click the Join Me link and register for my site now, so you can see it for yourself!" 

Something like that. Also, a powerful communication tip is whenever you tell people to do something, give them a reason why. It doesn't even have to make complete sense. It's works because that's how our brain is wired.

Ex: "Click the Join Me link" vs "Click the Join Me link because you'll be glad you did" or "Click the Join Me link because it's your time to join!" 

When you give people a reason, by using the word 'because', you'll get more people to "do what you want"...because it works! ;)

Also, on your Instagram page, I'd put your website URL in your website section in your profile (not in the main bio section), so the link is actually clickable. (More people will go there from your IG page that way, rather than having to type it in a browser).

Overall, I love what you've setup and I'm excited to see it continuously get better as more and more people join, because you're awesome! :)

Cheers,

Jared