#9 Feature Friday Digest - June 12, 2015

Feature Friday has become a tradition. It's a day when we let you know which of your requests we took care of recently. Your must-read short digest has arrived!

Desktop Notifications

You can configure desktop notifications to tell you when things are happening even as you’re doing something else. New MC feature notifies you that a private message has arrived to your inbox even when you are outside the browser window! 

To enable Desktop notifications you need to:

1. Initially when you send a message to your fan or vice versa, both of you see an address bar popup prompting you to allow or block desktop notifications. You need to press "Allow" button to start receiving notifications.

2. After the notifications are allowed they will instantly appear above all other windows.

3. Desktop notifications settings can be changed in the address bar popup of your browser.

New Payout method – ACH

By popular demand, ACH (direct deposit) has been made available as a new payment method. This handy North American payout method is known for fast transactions, no extra charges, and the minimum payout amount is only $100. 

Note: This method is available for US and Canadian models only.

To set up ACH as a new payout method, you need to:

1. Log in to MC admin;

2. Go to 'Me';

3. Click on 'Account holder details';

4. Fill in all the required fields.

Live shows improvements

You can now publish up to 4 hours of your recorded live shows created through the ModelCentro internal app! By your requests and issue reports, the quality of the recording has also been improved! 

Comments

• Great news!
  • Awesome I am loving the new direct deposit option. If we change to it today how soon would start receiving payouts  by that method?
  • I'll try to make sure it's done by Tuesday's payout. Hit support up with an email so they could confirm the change.
  • I am so excited about his. But what does the Beneficiary and SWIFT/ABA mean?

• Hey @Kris, beneficiary is a person who receives money. SWIFT/ABA - is a series of numbers that are used to identify banks around the world. You need get in touch with your bank to get this info