CSS Loading Slow?

Is the CSS loading slow for anyone else, or is just me? CSS on my computer (or internet) is loading slow on both ModelCentro main site as well as model sites. Thought you guys might want the heads-up!

Comments

• They are all Loading Fine for me. You may want to Check your Upload Speed as Well as your Download Speed. Also try a Full Computer Reset
  • Sweet, if it's just my computer or internet, that's fine. Just wanted to make sure that it's not the same user-experience for everyone. I'll have to check it out on faster internet (Slow internet: Just one perk of living in the boonies!)
  • Thanks for the heads up @FastBHMoney! If you could please email me to natalie at modelcentro.com with more details, i.e. browser, speed of connection, OS, "symptoms" of the issue, I'll have our techies try to test it out and fix things if at all possible.
  • Same thing is happening to me.
  • I'm assuming the code monkeys have been doing some tinkering in the background, cause it's like night and day when I checked it out today. Cheers!

@Natalie I'll save that email in case there's ever any other performance issues in the future.
  • The Model Centro site itself is loading much faster, but still having the CSS issues on some of the model sites. Sending you an email with screenshot, and all the other fun information.
  • edited June 2015
    Got it @FastBHMoney, forwarded to the developers - let them have the info just in case. Thanks a bunch for reporting in such detail - it's what helps us do quick fixes.