Link tab

Hello
it would be a great feature i think
if we can trade links with a banner with other MC models
Jade

Comments

• Hi Jade, I'll add your request to our  'incoming requests' list. For now there is an ability of adding upsell links. For example, when you publish content with another model and create her profile in your personal admin panel, you can add an affiliate link to her website and this way get an additional profit from each sale as an affiliate.

• Thanks Sascha for the reply
    For me its not an option, because where I live I dont think any other MC girls live:) wish it was true :):):)
    Thanks and I hope my idea will be realized
  • XSassyJadeX - feel free to 1) post in http://community.modelcentro.com/index.php?p=/categories/travel-notices- to find out if any of the models do live in your area (make sure to make the area broad enough, no specific addresses please)
    2) You can also trade content with other models - give each other videos and right to post them on respective sites, this grows your content pool without you having to work for it.  You can then use the Models menu to promote each other's sites this way.
  • I have used the above link swapping by swapping content with another model - but I would love to also have something like what XSassyJadeX is asking for. 

1.  I would like the option to trade links with a model that doesn't want to trade content. 
    2. There are some promotional sites that require a link back - this is the kind of page I would like to put that required link on.

On a side not - the upsell link did not work right on my site (it is trying to make the site link within my own domain), and  I would love to cross promote outside of my membership area (using the upsell link only lists the link inside the member area)
  • I think that would be a great idea to be honest a great way to help each other out
  • Good points thank you, added to inbox.
  • @XSassyJadeX I would be happy to trade some content with you.