Can't see 'never joined'?

I wanted to check if anyone had hit on my join page but then not decided to go through with it. I want to send these guys an email as a sort of sweetener to come back and look again. However I can't see anyone under my 'never joined' tab?

Comments

• did you ever try going to your own join page and trying to add an email, login and pass and then going to next page, but not completing the payment? See if the attempt will show up in Never Joined.
  • Ahh yes now it says 1 never joined. In almost a month of being open i've not even had anyone get to the join page. Meh. Better off selling individually on manyvids or c4s
  • @Katie, have you been advertising the site any? Seems like you weren't really sending any visitors to it which is the problem.
  • I have over 8k twitter followers and tweet the link every day, plus it's linked to my cam profiles. Either i'm super unpopular and my site is ugly, or there's something wrong with it on the modelcentro side of things. i don't have an intro vid yet and not a huge amount of videos, but I've known others with even less get sign ups within their first week. Anyway I've stopped linking it now and just going to have it as a 'members' option on my main website. It was getting embarassing lol
  • Hey @Katie, you site looks really good !

In case you need help with the website design and promotion, hit up sasha at modelcentro.com , I'm gonna tell you how to get joins